TECHNICIAN 3 GRADE THREE
Succesful Completion of the T/3 Test, a Minimum of 2 Years in the Grade of T/4 Specialty Skill and
A requirement for all T/3 Candidates are to familiarize themselves with WWII Manuals pertaining to thier
occupational specialty, organizational and Specialty Training. Master Knowledge of Individual Specialty.
Tests are given in three Phases,
Phase-1, Neccesity of skill.
Phase-2, Military Drill & Ceremony. ( This Must be MASTERED)
Phase-3, Technical Knowledge of Equipment and Job Specialty ( Rated as an Instructor ), Q&A Given
by NCO Committee
1. Instructing Occupational specialty
2. Instructing Vehicle Operation, Driving Skill's and Abilities and course etc...
3. Instructing Weapons Operation, Assembly / Disassembly and guidence to others etc...
4. Instructing Communications Operation, etc...
5. Leadership in the skill.
Where to find Information,
A. Applicable Manuals Pertaining to Job Specialty.
B. http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/USA/ref/FM/index.html <-- Copy and paste address in browser for
2. Technician Grades (T/3, T/4 & T/5) Testing Based upon Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
A. WWII Military Vehicle Owner/Driver's - January Training Events.
B. Communications Equipment Owners and Operator's - April Training Events
C. Technical Operations & Preparations Specialties - July Training Events
D. Heavy Weapons Owner/Operator's - October Training Events
The availability of Grades and Ranks within the organization is ultimately up to the unit Commander.
*Positions will be filled by the direction of the Unit Commander.
|26th Infantry " Yankee " Division
Headquarters & Headquarters Company
YD Soldier Training